Now-a-days, for any teaching job in schools, colleges or universities, B.Ed degree is a requisite. That is the reason, the demand for B.Ed course has increased manifold. Let us have a look about the essential eligibility criteria for B.Ed Chemistry course.
B.Ed Chemistry Eligibility
- The basic qualification required to pursue B.Ed Chemistry course is a pass in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree from a recognized Board or University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have studied Chemistry as a subject in the degree program and must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in Chemistry subject.
- There are some institutes which conduct an entrance test for admission to various B.Ed colleges. The entrance exam consists of multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic, Aptitude, Chemistry and test of one local language.
- The entrance exam is generally held in the month of June or July.
The duration of B.Ed Mathematics course is about a year.
About B.Ed Chemistry course
This course is a one year program consisting of two or more semesters. This course equips the trainee teacher with the latest knowledge and skills in the field of Chemistry teaching. How to handle complex situations in the course of teaching is being taught in B.Ed Chemistry degree and also about various aspects associated with teaching.
Further higher degree
With only B.Ed degree, you can teach only till school level classes. But, if you want to go further in your career, you can go for M.Ed degree. This will give you opportunities to teach higher classes and even in colleges some times.
B.Ed Chemistry course suitability
- If you desire to become a chemistry teacher and have passed their graduation and who want to pursue B.Ed degree are the most suitable candidates for this course.
- Candidates who are good at various teaching techniques and procedures of evaluation are also a good suit for this course.
How is B.Ed Chemistry course beneficial
- After getting B.Ed Chemistry degree, candidates can take up the job of a Chemistry teacher.
- The B.Ed Chemistry degree course develops the teaching skills of the students as a teacher which assist them to impart quality education to the students.
- This course helps the professional competency of the teachers to be strengthened.
- Candidates can run their own educational institutions such as coaching classes, tuitions, etc. which will help to increase their income.
B.Ed Chemistry employment areas
- Private Tuition
- Home Tuition
- Coaching Centres
- Educational Department
- Educational Consultancies.
B.Ed Chemistry Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed Chemistry for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed Chemistry courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Ed Chemistry