About the course
By pursuing this course, students will attain conceptual knowledge and analytical skills that may help in areas of employment at various levels. This course aims at providing comprehensive insight into finance, accounting, taxation, management, law and so on. In B.Com Professional Accounting course, the students get the opportunity to learn about computerized accounting and they also get a chance to undergo training with chartered accountants. Most of the jobs in these areas are highly paid and one can have a highly satisfying career.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com Professional Accounting course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination preferably in Commerce stream and from a recognized college or university.
B.Com Professional Accounting course can be completed within a span of 3 years.
Some more about the course
The course is suitable to provide a strong foundation level understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and various specialized operations such as finance, accounting and marketing by offering a comprehensive curriculum.
Who is suitable for B.Com Professional Accounting course
- Applicants should have good knowledge of accounting and computerized accounting software.
- They should be able to obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Candidates must be able to perform administrative activities such as performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Advantages or benefits of B.Com Professional Accounting course
- This course helps the candidates to take up challenging job assignments in Accounting and Finance related job.
- Interested candidates can go for further higher degrees in this field such as M.Com, MBA, CA, CS, ICWA, ICAI, etc.
- The course teaches students to make decisions and solve problems such as analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
The field of professional accounting opens up many opportunities for professional accounting graduates. There are plenty of openings in the private as well as the government sector. Every government department requires accounts officers and finance officers. Most private companies too have certain openings for accounting and finance personnel for managing the accounts department of the firm. B.Com Professional Accounting graduates can get jobs in the banking and the insurance sector.
B.Com Professional Accounting Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Com Professional Accounting for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Com Professional Accounting courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Com Professional Accounting