- The basic qualification for Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management is a pass in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in any stream and from a recognized college or university.
- Minimum marks criteria may exist in case of some institutes. It is generally around 50% marks in board examination.
There are two formats for Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management course in India. The shorter variant of this course is 1 year long. The regular Diploma course is 2 years long. The course consists of classroom lectures and practical sessions.
Some of the institutes conduct an entrance examination for admission to this Diploma program. The final selection of candidates is made on the performance of the entrance exam. Candidates need to submit duly filled application form to the institute on or before the last closing date as prescribed by the institute.
About the course
It is a 12th level Diploma course in Operation Theatre Technique and Management. Their tasks includes but not limited to assisting Doctors during surgery, sterilizing instrumentation before surgery, arranging surgical instruments before surgery, cleaning surgical instruments after surgery, carrying out surgeon's commands and taking care of anesthesia equipment.
Who is suitable for this course
- Those candidates who want to make their career in Diploma Operation Theatre Technique are perfect for this course.
- Those who are hard worker and can stand for long hours in labs are perfect for this course.
- They should be up to date with the latest innovations in the field of Operation Theatre Techniques.
- This course will provide the candidates with the technical and interpersonal skills required to work under the supervision of anesthetists, nursing and surgical personnel.
Advantages or benefits of this course
- After completion of the course, interested candidates can go further higher degree courses in the same field so that it will enhance their educational qualification and job promotion.
- Complete care is being provided to the patients pre and post operation in the theatre.
- They assist the anesthetist, nurse or the surgeon in various procedures and help to disinfect OT rooms.
After completion of the course, they can get job in private as well as government hospitals. They can also join private laboratories providing services of various medical checkups and tests. They can also start his / her own laboratory.
Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Operation Theatre Technique and Management