About B.A Islamic History course
It is an undergraduate course in Islamic History. In this course, students study about the history of Muslim people and the territories they ruled and conquered.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.A Islamic History course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Urdu and English being one of the subjects and from a recognized college or university.
- The applicants must have speaking proficiency in Urdu / Persian or Arabic languages.
The minimum duration of B.A Islamic History course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months. This course may be provided on part time basis or distance learning or correspondence course by some institutes where candidates are provided with the study material and they are required to study as per their suitability.
The course includes topics such as History of Muslim Civilization, study about Quran, Islam in Modern Age, Islam in Indian Subcontinent, Reform Movements and thinkers in Muslim Religion, etc.
Who is suitable for B.A Islamic History course
- Those who want to study preserve and contribute Islamic history and culture can pursue this course.
- Students who have an immense interest in Islamic history and have special tendency in religious activities can take up the course.
- Only candidates who have proficiency in Urdu / Persian or Arabic languages can go for this course.
Advantages or benefits of B.A Islamic History course
- The course enables the students to become preachers in Mosques.
- They can go for higher degree courses in respective subjects such as Master's degree in Islamic History for becoming teachers, lecturers or professors in Madarsas, colleges or universities.
- They can get job in Urdu Media such as radio, television and can become news anchor. They can also join Urdu press and can go for various literary works. They can also be a freelance writer.
- This course also gives good base to students for further Master's degree and then for research work.
- In addition to this, they can be a tour guide, translator, consultant, etc.
- History graduates can also work as local historians, policy analysts, evaluators and planners.
B.A. Islamic History Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. Islamic History for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. Islamic History courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. Islamic History