The turning life in the student comes right after he completes his 10th class as he has the option now to step ahead towards his dream career. Career should be planned before 10th class. In cases, where it is not planned earlier, then the real problem arises among students and their parents about which stream to go for.
- The basic qualification required for pursuing HSC Commerce course is a pass degree in Matriculation or 10th class from a renowned and reputed school.
- HSC Commerce course is of 2 years duration, with 1 Major Board Exam at the end of second year HSC or 12th class.
- Students must note that if they choose HSC Commerce course, they cannot pursue Graduation in Science, but they have an option to shift to Arts stream. Some paramedical courses have now been open even for Commerce and Arts students.
- This Commerce course has the combination of Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy subjects.
Benefits and challenges
- Students get two years to identify their strengths and weaknesses. The students also realize their true potential. During school period, with a lot of spoon feeding and pampering at home, they live in a life of a illusion till coming to college.
- With HSC following the C.B.S.E. syllabus, it will be a very strong foundation for higher education and at the same time challenging for students of the state board.
- HSC has been seen a basic qualification for many jobs.
- In cases, where a students cannot complete Graduation or wants to pursue any distance learning, correspondence course, Diploma course or certification course, having passed HSC is always an added advantage.
- For students who have to work during the day time, there are many evening colleges which offer HSC Commerce.
- In addition to Graduation or other higher degrees, student can go for other competitive exams like CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test) to join law or CPT ( Common Proficiency Test) to become a Chartered Accountant.
Skills and qualities expected by a HSC Commerce student
A HSC Commerce student must have a natural liking to work with numbers, theory, analysis and data information. Most of the subjects taught in HSC Commerce are totally new to school students.
Quick learning and application of concepts in Accounts, Business Studies demand problem solving skills.
HSC Commerce Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for HSC Commerce for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering HSC Commerce courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for HSC Commerce