To understand about the quality control of industrial chemicals, you must understand the functionality of those chemicals. You must know the properties of the chemicals and their reaction procedures with other chemicals. You will learn all these in this diploma course. You will learn the production procedure of these industrial chemicals. After all these, you will learn the functions of a quality analyst of industrial chemicals.
- To become a part of this course you must, complete graduation first. All those students who have completed their graduation in science stream are allowed to study this diploma course. The students who wish to study this diploma must either hold a B.Sc. degree or a B.Tech degree. If any student completes a diploma in any branch of engineering or pharmaceuticals, then also he or she will be allowed to study this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in.
You can study a Master's in Engineering after this course. Although this is not applicable for students who have studied this diploma after a B.Pharma or B.Sc. You can specialize in Industrial Automation. This course will enhance your knowledge in quality control and help you to incorporate industrial automation in quality control. The basic requirement for this is a completion of graduation in engineering or technology. Along with this, you must clear the GATE examination. If you get a valid and high score in the GATE examination, you can choose to study Industrial Automation in your preferred university and preferred state.
- You can become a trainee or intern in any private nursing home. Your job will be to maintain comprehensive reports on the chemicals used in the medicines.
- You can become a quality control chemist in any clinic. You can apply for the same positions in private nursing homes too. You have to ensure workplace safety and prepare reports on the regular consumption of chemicals in the clinic.
- After a few years of experience, you can become a junior quality control officer. After a few more years, you will be promoted to senior positions.
- After around 7 years of experience as a quality control chemist, you can become a production supervisor. Your job will be to check the production of medicines and other chemical substances.
- After another 5 years, you can become the zonal manager. You will be looking after the production of medicines for multiple outlets within your zone.
Diploma Quality Control and Analysis of Industr Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Quality Control and Analysis of Industr for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Quality Control and Analysis of Industr courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Quality Control and Analysis of Industr