About the course
It is an undergraduate sales, marketing management course. This program aims to teach candidates about marketing and management sole for performing business functions efficiently. This course may be provided on part time basis or distance learning course by certain institutes. The course is an important and most valuable one that offers many job opportunities after successful completion of the course.
The required qualification for pursuing B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination preferably in a Commerce stream from a recognized college or university.
The marks of admission may vary from institute to institute. In various colleges, entrance exam is conducted plus personal interview and percentage of 12th class are taken into consideration for admission purposes.
The duration of B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management course is 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who is suitable for B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management course
- This course is suitable for those who are willing to go for teaching field at higher degree level i.e. college and university level both in private and government institutions.
- They should possess keen business expertise and should have patience.
- They should have good communication skills, leadership quality, ability to motivate and work as a part of team, ability to understand and solve problems.
- They should have quick thinking skills and the ability to come up with new ideas that are advantageous for the course.
Advantages or benefits of B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management course
- Interested candidates can go for further higher degree programs in respective field such as MBA or M.Com.
- They can start their career as a marketing executive and depending on their skills and experience within a couple of months or years can reach the post of marketing manager.
- Candidates can work in departmental stores, utility companies, food producers, construction firms, manufacturing firms, etc.
- One can also establish their own consultancy that gives advice and suggestions for the business houses and organizations regarding marketing.
These candidates have lots and lots of excellent career opportunities in India as well as abroad. Every company or industry wants marketing and management individuals. Candidates can prepare themselves for designations like sales promotions managers, marketing managers, marketing research analysts and many more. Their qualification makes them suitable for business practices, accounting, sales and advertising.
B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Com (Hon.) Marketing Management