About the course
It is an undergraduate course in Science. B.Sc Applied Physical Science course is the study of inanimate natural objects including physics, chemistry, astronomy and its related subjects.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Applied Physical Science course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized college or university.
- The students should have obtained the qualification with Science as the core subject.
- One should also possess a minimum of 45% marks in the intermediate or class 12 examination.
- The marks must be obtained as aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The marks for admission may vary from university to university.
- This course may be provided on part time or distance learning basis by certain institutes.
The duration of B.Sc Applied Physical Science course is 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Some more about the course
Applied Physical Science is when you to apply your knowledge in one or more scientific fields to solve a practical problem in the real world. By pursuing the course, the students gains knowledge in diverse areas of Science like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. the course study offers students an opportunity to gain rich knowledge which acts as a base for the continued study in Science. Upon completion of the course, the students achieve skills to perform well in the application areas of science. The course is very valuable and unique that opens many career opportunities for the students after completion of the course.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Applied Physical Science course
- Those students who are interested or desirous in pursuing B.Sc Applied Physical Science and have good interpersonal and communication skills are most suitable for this course.
- Those who are willing to go for teaching field at higher degree levels as professor or lecturer in both private and public colleges and universities are also good suit for this course.
- Those who want to contribute themselves in one or more scientific fields to solve a practical problem in the real world are also good match for this course.
- They should also have problem solving and analytical thinking skills in a variety of areas of Physical Sciences.
B.Sc. Applied Physical Science Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Applied Physical Science for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Applied Physical Science courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc. Applied Physical Science