The turning life in the student comes right after he completes his 10th class as he has the option now to step ahead towards his dream career. Career should be planned before 10th class. In cases, where it is not planned prior, there arises confusion.
- The basic qualification required for pursuing P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA) course is a pass degree in Matriculation or 10th class from a renowned and reputed school.
- P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA) course is of 2 years duration, with 1 Major Board Exam at the end of second year P.U.C. or 12th class.
- Students must note that if they choose P.U.C. Commerce course, they cannot pursue Graduation in Science, but they have an option to shift to Arts stream. Some paramedical courses have now been open even for Commerce and Arts students.
- This Commerce course has the combination of Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy.
Benefits and challenges
- Students get two years to identify their strengths and weaknesses. The students also realize their true potential. During school period, with a lot of spoon feeding and pampering at home, they live in a life of a illusion till coming to college.
- With P.U.C. following the C.B.S.E. syllabus, it will be a very strong foundation for higher education and at the same time challenging for students of the state board.
- P.U.C. has been seen a basic qualification for many jobs.
- In cases, where a students cannot complete Graduation or wants to pursue any distance learning, correspondence course, Diploma course or certification course, having passed P.U.C. is always an added advantage.
- For students who have to work during the day time, P.U.C. Commerce is offered by evening colleges also.
- In addition to Graduation or other higher degrees, student can go for other competitive exams like CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test) to join law or CPT ( Common Proficiency Test) to become a Chartered Accountant.
Skills and qualities expected by a P.U.C. Commerce student
A P.U.C. Commerce student must have a natural liking to work with numbers, theory, analysis and data information. Most of the subjects taught in P.U.C. Commerce are totally new to school students.
Quick learning and application of concepts in Accounts, Business Studies demand problem solving skills.
P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA) Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA) for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for P.U.C. Commerce (CEBA)