To pursue B. Tech e-commerce course, you must be 10+2 pass with a minimum of 50% marks (45% of SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as a subject in 10+2 to pursue this course. You can get admission to this course only through entrance exam.
The duration of the course is about 4 years. It is a career oriented course in nature that opens many job opportunities after the completion of the course. After completing the course, you will be awarded with a degree certificate.
You must be analyzing about the future prospects after completing B.Tech e-commerce course. There are many higher duration courses that you can opt for after completing the course. You can do M.E / M. Tech / M.S / PhD in e-commerce sector.
About the course
B. Tech e-commerce is a modernized type of degree course that focuses on technology and online business practices of a company. It is a study of an information system to conduct online business. After course completion in e-commerce sector, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of creating and managing online businesses. You will learn how to write business plans, buy and sell goods on the internet and work together with business partners and marketing team to ensure maximum profitable input and output.
B.Tech e-commerce course suitability
Let us learn as to who will benefit maximum from the course
- Those who want to gain knowledge regarding online business and e-commerce theory and practices, marketing and legal knowledge are a good match for it.
- The candidates also possess knowledge about strategic planning, system analysis, designing of the website, basic knowledge of programming, database and networks for e-commerce.
- This degree course is suitable for those students who are interested in working in the computer technology industry or e-commerce industry.
How is B.Tech e-commerce course beneficial
- After passing the course, graduates can work with government organizations, private enterprises or online shopping websites. They can also work in marketing or other areas of management.
- The course also gives knowledge about ethical, legal and security issues in e-commerce sector and societal impacts.
- The candidates also have the option of pursuing higher degree courses such as Master degrees in M.E / M. Tech / M.S / Ph.d or in the research sector.
- Another benefit of the course is that the trading activities can be operated from any part of the world. Time and distance don't affect the business as the messages can be sent in minutes without spending much time.
B.Tech E Commerce Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Tech E Commerce for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Tech E Commerce courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Tech E Commerce