About the course
It is an undergraduate commercial banking and finance course. This course aims to give an understanding of the operation of financial intermediaries and institutions & the structure and functioning of financial markets. This is a career originating course for anyone who is aspiring to make a career in banking, finance, insurance and other allied services.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc. Banking & Finance course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized college or university.
Students must have studied and passed in any one of the subjects viz. Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies or Mathematics at 10+2 level. Some institutes demand a minimum of 50% marks in the above subjects at 10+2 level.
The duration of B.Sc. Banking & Finance course is of 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting a period of six months.
Some more about the course
B.Sc. Banking & Finance is a degree program in which the primary focus is on the systematic study and concepts in the specialized subjects and topics related to Banking & Finance industry. A person with a B.Sc. Banking & Finance degree has a stable career ahead. The candidates have a lot of higher study options such as Master’s degree, MBA or else they can get placed in private sector or public sector firm related to banking, insurance or finance. This degree is best suited for jobs in banking and insurance profile.
Who is suitable for B.Sc. Banking & Finance course
- Those applicants who have a calculative mind, good at Mathematics are the most suitable for this graduate course.
- They should have good understanding of Accounts and Finance as they have to deal with numbers and accounting throughout their career.
- They should also have good team work and coordination which is crucial for working in a Banking & Finance environment.
Advantages or benefits of B.Sc. Banking & Finance course
- After completion of the course, candidates can look for a career in banking, finance, insurance, accountancy or auditing in both private as well as government sector.
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance degree holders can go for further specialization in similar field.
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance degree holders are best suited for entry level jobs in banking, finance or insurance company.
B.Sc. Banking & Finance Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Banking & Finance for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Banking & Finance courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc. Banking & Finance