About the course
B.Sc Economics and Management course provides the candidates a unique opportunity to study the two most sought after disciplines in social sciences, i.e. Economics and Management. Economics provides an understanding of resource allocation such as to analyze the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services while Management is focused on determining how to manage and utilize the allocated resources in the best possible manner so as to achieve the goals of an organization.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Economics and Management course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably in Science stream with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized college or university.
The duration of B.Sc Economics and Management course is about 3 years and the syllabus for the course is divided into six semesters. Candidates get a lot of career fields to choose from in various fields after completion of this course.
Some more about the course
B.Sc Economics and Management degree would be attractive to students who wish to explore the interaction between the organization and the economic environment. This course is for those who wish to pursue disciplines which underlie the theory and practice of management, whilst still specializing in Economics. The students learn about the nature and functioning of the different aspects of an organization like product development, marketing, finance and human resources.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Economics and Management course
- Those candidates who are keen on exploring the rationale behind rapidly changing markets and a dynamic global economy are suitable for this course.
- Those who have an augmentative and analytical bent of mind are good suit for this course.
- Those who are interested in getting a holistic view of modern business environment are good match for this course.
- A student who has skills such as computing, problem solving, numeracy, analytical and time management skills are ideal for this course.
- Those who can seamlessly express their thoughts into words and have strong interpersonal and communication skills are perfect for this course.
- Candidates who want to go for teaching field and those who want to become a professor or lecturer in colleges and universities can go for this course.
A B.Sc Economics and Management graduate can expect many entry level jobs in insurance, banking, finance, stock market, marketing and sales as well as managerial roles in corporations like multinational companies, corporate firms, banking and financial institutions, government departments or consulting firms.
B.Sc. Economics and Management Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Economics and Management for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Economics and Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc. Economics and Management