About the course
In a globalized market place where economies are interconnected by high volume financial flows, a degree in Economics and Finance is one of the most exciting undergraduate degree you can pursue. Graduates of this degree will be equipped to use accounting statement and financial information that will help them in decision making. The course provides a strong foundation in Economics & Finance. Most of the jobs in these areas are highly paid ones. One can have a highly satisfying career in this field with opportunities to reach the top level.
Those students who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in Science stream and wish to pursue a B.Sc course in Economics & Finance are eligible to pursue this course.
The duration of B.Sc Economics & Finance course is of 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Some more about the course
It is true to say that the financial success of any company depends upon the people who look after the finance and economies of the company. This is thus, a useful course that equips the candidates with the necessary knowledge and expertise in understanding economics and financial concepts and formulates policies for maximizing profits. Through lectures, seminars, group discussions, projects and case studies, the candidates will be mastering the principles of economics and finance.
Who is ideal for B.Sc Economics & Finance course
- Candidates those who have an ability to analyze cause and effect relationship are good match for this course.
- Those who are always interested in knowing the “why" behind every global financial event are perfect for this course.
- Those who are extremely comfortable with Mathematics and has the ability to use numbers to solve real world issues are perfect for this course.
- If they like Finance as a discipline, but Economics seems equally exciting to them then they should definitely pursue this course.
Advantages or benefits of B.Sc Economics & Finance course
- Candidates can get job opportunities in both private and public sector
- They can work in various financial companies such as banks, insurance, mutual funds, etc.
- Teaching is one of the best career options for them. They can work as a lecturer or professor in colleges and universities.
- They can start their own tuition or coaching classes in Economics & Finance and can also work in managing financial related tasks of small company's accounts or they can also work as a freelancer.
B.Sc. Economics and Finance Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Economics and Finance for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Economics and Finance courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc. Economics and Finance