- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in Science stream from a recognized college or university.
- The candidates must have studied in the Science stream with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 class.
- The admission is generally based on the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance test. There are All India as well as State or University level entrance test for taking admission to the B.Tech course.
- Candidates who are awaiting their 10+2 final result are also eligible to pursue this course.
The duration of B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology is about 4 years spread over eight semesters as it is an Engineering course. However, this course can also be 3 years long in case of lateral entry.
Who should opt for B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology course
- Polymer Engineering is suitable for those candidates who can work in teams, have analytical bent of mind, who are well organized and who possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidates with a creative imagination will be a good fit for this course as this field requires innovation.
- The students who want to make a career in Engineering and contribute something essential can take up this course and fulfill their dream.
- The candidates having problem solving a strong suit are tailor made for B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology course.
- Those who want to become professor or lecturer after passing their graduation and post graduation degree at colleges and universities are also a good suit for this course.
Academic options after B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology course
After completion of this course, the students can go on to add further qualification on their CV. They may opt to go for post graduate degree such as M.Tech and then for research work. B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology offers the step up from the basic knowledge in Graduation to the advanced level.
Advantages or benefits of B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology course
Graduates with degree in Polymer Engineering and Technology can become a part of polymer manufacturing and user industries. They can work as production planner, production supervisor and quality control inspector.
The engineers can also contribute to research and development activities.
B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Tech Polymer Engineering and Technology