Now-a-days, for any teaching job in schools, colleges or universities, B.Ed degree is a requisite. Due to this reason, the demand for B.Ed course has increased in the recent times. Let below are the minimum eligibility criteria which the interested candidates are required to fulfill in order to be eligible for B.Ed Hindi course.
B.Ed Hindi Eligibility
- The common requirement for pursuing B.Ed Hindi course is qualifying Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from recognized College or University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have studied Hind as a language in the degree program and must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the Hindi language subject.
- Candidates may be asked to give an entrance test for admission to B.Ed course in Hindi as some colleges and universities may ask for it. The entrance test usually consists of multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic, Aptitude and test of one local language.
About B.Ed Hindi course
This course equips the trainee teacher with the latest knowledge and skills in the field of Hindi Language Teaching. B.Ed Hindi degree teaches a person how to handle complex situations in the course of teaching and about various aspects associated with teaching. The course curriculum is designed to offer the candidates a strong academic background in the study of Hindi. The program aims to offer the eligible candidates exposure to a wide range of literary work in Hindi. At a primary level, the program aims to offer learning to students in reading and critically responding to a large number of novels, plays and poetry in diverse genres.
B.Ed Hindi course suitability
This degree is most suitable for the candidates who want to become a teacher and have passed their graduation in Bachelor of Arts and want to make a combination of B.A and B.Ed.
How is B.Ed Hindi course beneficial
- B.Ed Hindi course helps to strengthen the linguistic capabilities of students through theoretical and practical sessions.
- After getting B.Ed Hindi degree, candidates can take up the job of a Hindi teacher.
- This course helps to strengthen the professional competency of teachers.
- Candidates also have the option to open up their own educational institutions such as tuition classes, coaching centers, etc.
B.Ed Hindi employment areas:
B.Ed Hindi Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed Hindi for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed Hindi courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Ed Hindi