About Diploma Anaesthesiology course
It is a Diploma level Anaesthesia course. Anaesthesia is the study of effects and use of various kinds of anaesthetics in human body. Anaesthesiologists are physicians who control anaesthesia prior to a surgical procedure. The anaesthesiologists are needed only during the operation and they are not required to stay in the hospitals for hours together. Due to the importance of anaesthesia in medical field, this diploma course is offered by many institutes in the country. This course is career originating in nature that opens many opportunities in health care and medical field.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma Anaesthesiology course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
The minimum duration to pursue Diploma Anaesthesiology course is about 2 years.
Who is suitable for Diploma Anaesthesiology course
- This course is suitable for those candidates who has the ability to assess the severity of life threatening conditions, who have self reliance and who can initiate emergency treatment.
- They should have attention to detail, should be able to call for help and have an understanding of their own limitations.
- They should have good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with the members of the team.
- They should also possess other traits like self motivation, reliability, flexibility and punctuality.
Advantages or benefits of Diploma Anaesthesiology course
- After passing this Diploma course, candidates can go for higher degree courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Anaesthesiology. It will enhance their overall qualification.
- After passing the Diploma course, candidates mainly obtain jobs in leading hospitals in India and overseas as well.
- They can work in supervisory and administrative roles within the medical sector.
Career of an Anaesthesiologist
In the field of health care, a career in anaesthesiology is one of the most advantageous areas. The nature of work of an anaesthesiologist is more relaxing. Any student who is interested to make his / her career in medicine must volunteer in any local or private hospital or at health care clinic to gain experience in working with patients, nurses, doctors and in health care. After successful practice for few years, candidates can enter into the profession of teaching in the area of anaesthesiology.
Few employment areas
- Nursing Homes
- Health Care Centers
- Private practice
Diploma Anaesthesiology Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Anaesthesiology for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Anaesthesiology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Anaesthesiology