The course give opportunity to work as a Company Secretary. The profile includes legal expert, expert in corporate laws, chief advisor, well known for Securities laws as well as capital market. He or she is responsible for regulatory compliance, planning for corporate strategies of any company.
They can also give Secretarial/ Compliance Audit and certification Services. Other services like Corporate Laws Advisory Services, Arbitration and Conciliation services can also be offered by ICSI holders.
Not only in companies, they can also offer their services in Financial Market by looking after Public Issue, listing and Securities Management.
Candidates will have freedom of duration while pursuing this course. They need to register separately for every exam and they must clear the exam within 6 months of registration. If a candidate could not clear it, the admission can be renewed by making admission payment.
Steps or stages of the course
The course includes different steps and these steps varies depending upon the qualification of the candidate.
- For 10+2 passed students- Candidates who have passes their 12th or equivalent from any recognized institute will be having 3 stages to complete the course. These are Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme
- For Graduate candidates - If a graduate candidate want to pursue this course, he or she will need to undergo 2 stages for this course. These are Executive Programme and Professional Programme
Eligibility CriteriaFor Foundation Programme
- 12th passed or equivalent candidates can pursue this programme. There is not restriction for specialization and students from Science, Commerce as well as from Arts stream can go for it.Executive Programme
- For this, a candidate must be graduate from any recognized university or institute. All the streams except Fine arts are eligible for the course. Professional Programme
- Candidate who has successfully cleared his or her Executive Programme can only apply for this programme.
Bachelor of ICSI Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Bachelor of ICSI for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Bachelor of ICSI courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Bachelor of ICSI