B.S.W. or P.G. Diploma in NGO Management allows the candidates to convert their passion for social welfare administration. If they further pursue a Master's Degree in Social Welfare Administration, then they can build their career for various social projects of the government and public sectors, NGOs, etc.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.A. Social Welfare Administration course is a Graduation degree from a recognized college or university.
- Students from other discipline like social work, sociology, humanities, social science or other related subjects and commerce or management are also eligible to pursue this course.
- Those candidates who are awaiting their Graduation result can also opt for this course.
- The marks of admission varies from 55% - 60% and depends from institute to institute and university to university.
- The selection process depends upon the entrance test followed by group discussion and personal interview.
The duration of M.A. Social Welfare Administration is 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Overview of this course
This course is divided into a curriculum spanning 4 semesters or 2 years. In these 2 years candidates learn about the various aspects of social welfare administration schemes. They will learn about the advent of our social welfare over the past years. They also get to learn about the different social welfare schemes being running by the government in past and at present times. They will be aware about the various programs conducted by the government to promote hygiene in the society and cure various common diseases among the people.
Admission procedure includes simple filling up of application form and its submission along with certificates and marks sheets of all the examinations passed, ID proofs such as aadhar card, pan card, voter ID card or passport, and a requisite application fee prescribed by the particular institute. Some institute may conduct entrance tests and their admission will be made on the basis of candidate's performance in exam. This course does not have any age restriction and can be pursued any time whenever he / she want.
Future Job Opportunities
Candidates can join public sector after completing M.A. Social Welfare Administration. There are several government funded and private social welfare organizations working all over India. They have to take an active part in the social welfare.
M.A. Social Welfare Administration Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.A. Social Welfare Administration for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.A. Social Welfare Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.A. Social Welfare Administration