About the course
It is a postgraduate Co-operative Management course. This degree course is such designed as to improve the understanding of Management among the students about the context of co-operative economic model. The course mainly focus on the principles and practices of co-operatives, philosophy, theory, comparative development of different societies, the conduct of scientific research, the management and organization of co-operatives as business enterprises, etc. Co-operative Management is usually founded in the rural areas to protect the interests of the members.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Com Co-operative Management course is a B.Com degree or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Some institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to their postgraduate degree in Co-operative Management.
The duration of this postgraduate course is 2 years and it opens up many job opportunities after completion of it
Admission Procedure of M.Com Co-operative Management course
At the beginning of each academic year, the notification of admission is usually published in all the leading dailies or newspapers. The notifications are also issued in the official website of institutions offering this course or in education dailies and magazines. The candidates willing to seek admission to this course must read and understand all the details carefully before filling the application form. The application form can be obtained from the colleges or institutes or from other designated centers as mentioned in the application form. After obtaining the application form, the candidates have to fill it completely and submit the same to the designated centers before the last submission date.
How to fill the application form for M.Com Co-operative Management course
The candidates must fill the application form by following the instructions mentioned in the notification. They should also check whether the notification states any relevant documents that are to be attached. Completely filled application forms along with necessary documents must be submitted to the destination before its closing date.
Who is suitable for M.Com Co-operative Management course
- This course is suitable for those candidates who are able to manage co-operative enterprise, manage business or can handle voluntary sector organization, etc.
- Candidates who wishes to make their career in co-operatives are suitable for this degree course.
Advantages and benefits of M.Com Co-operative Management course
- This course helps the candidates to analyze and develop co-operatives using the knowledge gained.
- It enhances one's competence and profile as an independent consultant.
- It helps to improve one's competence as an active co-operative member.
M.Com Co-operative Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Com Co-operative Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Com Co-operative Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Com Co-operative Management