About the course
It is a postgraduate Business Study course in Commerce. An entrepreneur must have the passion for the work, dedication and must take risks of business failures. Entrepreneurs need to adapt to changes in their view points and ideas to make their companies successful. The entrepreneurs have to face challenging tasks and turn their business into profitable ventures. Entrepreneurs need to build, create and implement the plans, execute their ideas and make the business profitable and success. The program equips the students with the knowledge of business start-ups and how to successfully manage them.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Com Entrepreneurship course is a preferably a Graduation degree in Commerce from a recognized college or university. However, the colleges may also admit candidates with a Graduation degree in any stream.
The duration of M.Com Entrepreneurship course is of 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who is suitable for M.Com Entrepreneurship course
- This course is suitable for those who want to start new business and take on the rewards and risk of being an owner.
- This is the ultimate career in capitalism. Those who want to put their ideas into work in a competitive economy are also suitable for this course.
- This course is also suitable for those candidates who want to go for further higher degrees in the respective subject.
- They should have good business skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills and specially the courage to take up business fluctuations with dare.
Advantages or benefits of M.Com Entrepreneurship course
- This course is beneficial to improve economic development of the region, backwardness of people, proper utilization of human potentiality, analyze resource utilization and attention to take up new activities.
- To create self employment and generate employment opportunities, better economic gain and eradication of regional imbalances are other benefits of the course.
- After completing the course, they can become owners / founders of their own companies.
- They can also become social entrepreneurs. Here, they solve societal problems and initiate social change.
The students can venture into their own business or work in corporate firms, software companies, consultation agencies. The students can find jobs in retails, departmental stores, corporate companies, etc.
M.Com Entrepreneurship Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Com Entrepreneurship for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Com Entrepreneurship courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Com Entrepreneurship