Interested candidates aspiring to apply for M.B.A Business Forecasting course are required to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% for General category, 45% for SC / ST candidates are required at the Graduation level completed in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
- Some of the institutes prefer students with professional experience, so it is advisable for candidates to have a work experience of minimum two years before seeking admission in M.B.A Business Forecasting.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their final exam result are also eligible to apply for this Management course.
The minimum duration of M.B.A Business Forecasting course is about 2 years which is divided into four semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Aspiring students seeking admission to this Management program are required to clear an entrance examination followed by Group Discussion.
It is a 2 years' postgraduate program designed to teach candidates about forecasting skills to predict about future outcomes in business based on past events and management insight. Business Forecasting is considered to be one of the most important aspects of corporate planning. In this Management course, the students learn to estimate or predict future development in business.
To get admission in Management colleges and institutes, the candidates need to clear a common entrance examination. Some of the common entrance examination are as follows:
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude)
Who should opt for M.B.A Business Forecasting course
- Candidates having the ability to learn from their past experience who can plan and can foresee the future state of a company are ideally suited for this course.
- They should possess an analytical mind, sound instincts, good judgment, proficiency with computer applications and the ability to remain calm and stable in all situations.
Business Forecasting is one of the rapidly growing fields in recent times. Most organizations today require business forecasters to be on the safer side during the phases of economic downfall as well as to predict future developments in business.
Successful postgraduates in Business Forecasting course in India find lucrative career options in MNCs and in both private as well as Government sector.
M.B.A Business Forecasting Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.B.A Business Forecasting for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.B.A Business Forecasting courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.B.A Business Forecasting