About the course
It is a post graduate course in Civil Engineering. Transportation engineering is the application of scientific principles and technology for any mode of transportation in order to provide safe, convenient, comfortable movement of people and goods (transport). This course is an important and career oriented in nature. After its successful completion, the course opens a lot of job scope for the candidates.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.E Transportation Engineering course is a B.E / B.Tech degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized college or university.
Some engineering institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to their post graduate degree course.
The duration of M.E Transportation Engineering course is of 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months. Certain institutes provide this course on part time or distance learning basis.
Who is suitable for M.E Transportation systems engineering course
- Those candidates who are desirous or interested to pursue M.E Transportation Engineering course and who have problem solving, leadership, research and communication, presentation and IT skills are most suitable for this course.
- Those candidates who have spirit of teamwork, ability to complete the task in deadline, have good communication and interpersonal skills are perfect for this course.
- Candidates should have managerial skills, decision making ability, organizing ability, problem solving ability and can work effectively within a team.
- The transportation solution provided by the M.E Transportation Engineers should be comfortable, safe, convenient, economical and eco-friendly for both men and material.
Advantages or benefits of M.E Transportation systems engineering course
- Candidates can go for higher degree programs such as M.Phil, Ph.D in the respective subjects such as research work.
- After passing this degree, they can join private institutes or can join colleges or universities as a professor or lecturer.
- After passing this course, they can seek employment in the areas of road projects, building work, quality testing labs, etc.
- Civil engineering graduates can open their own independent consulting services or can opt for research work.
Civil engineers are in great demand to construct new roads and buildings or repair and uphold current facilities and structures. They are constantly absorbed in construction works for the public and private sector and it seems like the opportunities are going to grow. There are a lot of career opportunities in this field.
M.E. Transportation Engineering Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.E. Transportation Engineering for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.E. Transportation Engineering courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.E. Transportation Engineering