- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.A. Defence Studies course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized college or university.
- They should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For admission purposes, the marks obtained in class 12 acts as the prime criterion.
- Based on the marks of the candidate, they are shortlisted for the final round of interview.
The minimum duration of B.A. Defence Studies course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Admission procedure of B.A. Defence Studies course
The admission to this course takes place at the beginning of each academic year. By visiting the official website of the college, the candidates can get details on admission process to this course. After filling the application form, the candidates can submit it through the concerned web portal.
Advantages or benefits of B.A. Defence Studies course
- The course study helps the candidates to aware them on the security issues of the nation.
- After completion of the course, candidates can opt for various higher education courses in the related field.
- Candidates can try for jobs either in public or private sector companies.
- B.A. Defence Studies course is much suited for the candidates who are interested to serve themselves for the nation.
Job and Career after B.A. Defence Studies course
This course is most suitable for those candidates who want to serve their mother country. They can work in the defence department like Army, Navy and Air Force. Those who are interested in writing can try for jobs in newspapers or journals. They can write articles related to the security aspects of the country and other day to day issues on the same. They can also try for jobs offered by Central as well as State Government sectors. Banks and Railways are other areas where graduates in Defence studies can try for job openings.
Remuneration after B.A. Defence Studies course
The salary packages offered in Defence Studies will be much less at the initial level. The salary may change in accordance with the job designation associated with the candidate. If the candidates gets in the position of Officer in Indian Army, he or she can get higher salary than those at the entry level.
B.A. Defence Studies Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. Defence Studies for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. Defence Studies courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. Defence Studies