B.E Construction Technology and Management course is offered by institutes / universities for specialization in Civil Engineering.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.E Construction Technology and Management course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in Science subject with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as core subjects with an aggregate score of 45% and from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates who have done a Diploma in Civil Engineering are also eligible to take admission to this course through lateral entry.
- Apart from these requirements, candidates are also needed to appear for entrance examination to get admitted into this course.
The duration of B.E Construction Technology and Management course is 4 years which is divided into eight semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months. There are no distance learning courses available for B.E Construction Technology and Management course.
B.E Construction Technology and Management is a 4 years program comprising of total eight semesters. The course includes basic sciences, maths, computing techniques and engineering graphics in the first year. Laboratory classes and building drawing helps understand civil engineering in a practical way. In the second year, the fundamental principles are applied to study the behaviour of solids, fluids and soil. Environmental Engineering and Transportation Engineering are also introduced. In the third year, the focus is on analysis and designof steel and concrete structures and foundation engineering. From the 3rd year onwards, electives are offered in the areas of Construction Technology and Management. In the final year, students have to undertake a design project and a main project in the areas of Construction Technology and Management.
Who should opt for B.E Construction Technology and Management course
- Candidates having a distinct interest in the construction and management aspects of civil engineering should opt for this course.
- This course is also suitable for those who are good in mathematics and critical analysis.
- Prior knowledge of material science and mathematics are added benefits for candidates enrolling for this course.
Students are groomed under high standards of program delivery and rigorous curriculum and would naturally become capable of matching the employer's expectations. Civil engineers specialized in Construction Technology and Management can find jobs in Government departments, private and public sector industries such as Site Engineer, Planning Engineer, Quality Control Engineer and Project Manager. Opportunities are also available in teaching institutions and research field.
B.E Construction Technology & Management Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E Construction Technology & Management for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E Construction Technology & Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E Construction Technology & Management