This course is proposed to engage people in post-harvest preparation of cereals, pulses and other kinds of value added products. If you wish to join as a shop floor worker or a foreman in the food industry, then this course will be useful for you. You will learn to grind and mix the valued added products. You will also learn to process food in a hygienic manner and keep it fresh for a long time. You will learn to package the value added products in a scientific manner. If you wish to open your own convenience store containing various kinds of value added products, then you should study this course. This course will help you minimize any over trading. You will be able to promote your value added products in a better way, after you pass this course. This course incorporates production, processing and marketing of the value added products.
Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2021 - 2022 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.
No colleges found offering this course.
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
- The students should complete class 12 education before studying this course. This course is also provided by Ignou University. If you are taking admission in Ignou University, then you will be allowed to take the admission forms if you have either completed higher secondary or BPP after completing class 10. BPP or Bachelor's Preparatory Programme is a bridge course to link the 10th standard students to the undergraduate course.
- There is no restriction on the marks to be obtained in the higher secondary or bridge course. The admission is conducted on a first come, first serve basis for both regular and distance mode of education.
You should complete your graduation after this course. Since the students applying for this course are mostly inclined to join the food industry, a major in Nutrition is an ideal choice. If you apply for a graduate course in the arts stream and with a major in Nutrition, you will get a complete knowledge about all kinds of fruits and vegetables. You will be able to understand the nutritional value, of the value added products of your company. So this graduation course will give you high benefits for your career.
- Initially, you can become a sales intern. Your job will be to fulfill the sales targets given by the company.
- After a few years, of experience, you can become a sales executive. Quite a few sales interns will work under you.
- You can join a food factory as a foreman and supervise the production process.
Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses