For the maximum part of India, fish is an important part of their staple diet. Hence, professionals are required to look after the fishing culture and fish products technology. there are many colleges and Institutes in India that provide Diploma Fish Products Technology course. There are scopes of self employment in fish product technology business. Experts in the field of fisheries are required in the country so that people can get good quality of fish in their plate.
- The basic qualification for pursuing Diploma Fish Products Technology course is class 10th from a recognized or reputed school but,
- A pass in 10+2 degree or Higher Secondary Examination with subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized college or university would be an added advantage.
- Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission to this Diploma program.
The duration of Diploma Fish Products Technology course is 1 year.
It is a Diploma course in Fish Products Technology. It is a two years course that emphasizes on the practical knowledge of students in this field. The students are evaluated on the basis of theoretical and practical knowledge and accordingly the grades are awarded. The course mainly emphasizes on Biology and deals with various problems and aspects related to fish products technology.
Who is suitable for Diploma Fish Products Technology course
- Candidates who are willing to go for teaching field at higher degree levels both in private as well as Government colleges and institutions are good suit for this course.
- Candidates who have a keen interest in fishing and fish farming of different breeds and species of fish should go for this course.
- Those who want to have entrepreneurship skills to widen employment opportunities, particularly among rural youth and the disadvantaged sections of the society as well as employment are good match for this course.
- Applicants having technical proficiency and basic knowledge in post harvest management, vaue addition, quality control, processing and marketing of fish and fishery products can also go for this course.
Advantages or benefits
- One can go for further higher degree programs such as Post Graduate Diploma Fish Products Technology course and then for research work in the same field.
- It imparts training of personnel in the field of self employment and creating awareness and competency in fish processing as well as fish products preparation.
Diploma Fish Products Technology Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Fish Products Technology for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Fish Products Technology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Fish Products Technology