About the course
It is a Post Graduate Certificate Agriculture Science and Technology course. Agriculture Policy describes the laws relating to domestic agriculture and imports of foreign agricultural products. These are usually implemented in agriculture with the goal of achieving a special outcome in the domestic agricultural product markets. This certificate program aims to implement and develop national policies in agriculture. The program covers various aspects essential for the agriculture policy formulation in order to achieve overall economic development of the country.
The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing Post Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy is a graduation degree in any discipline and from a recognized college or university.
The minimum duration of Post Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy course is 6 months and that of maximum is 2 years. This course may be provided on part time or distance learning basis by some institutes.
Who should join this course
The target group includes persons / organizations involved in policy making and implementation at the state / regional and central levels having stake in agriculture and rural development.
What does the course covers
- Factors that influence policy development
- Institutional infrastructure
- Emerging trends in agriculture
- Management practices involved in the process of formulations and a comparative study of agricultural policies of various developed and developing countries
- Project preparation which helps in analyzing whether the current model is sustainable or not
Who is suitable for Post Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy course
- Candidates those who have agricultural background or who have interest in agricultural activities are the most suitable ones for this course.
- Those candidates who want to develop and implement agricultural policies are also suitable for this course.
- Those who want to pursue their research studies further are also good suit for this course.
- Those who can understand the links between agriculture and environment can also apply for this course.
- Agriculture Officers / Planning Officers in State and Central Agricultural Departments
- Project Managers / Program Officers / Project Coordinators in Government and Non Government Organizations
- Research Officers in Ministries / Development Department
- Information Officers in Agriculture Universities and Departments
- Marketing Officers in Marketing Boards and Departments
Post-Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Post-Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Post-Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Post-Graduate Certificate Agriculture Policy