You can enroll into such 6-8 month certificate course in computing in any academy. Almost every UGC approved academy provides you with a rigorous certificate or diploma course in computing. If the academy is approved by UGC the certificate issued by the academy has a lot of effectiveness in case of job application.
Ultimate objective of the course
These kind of courses help you in developing your practical experience in a job scenario. They help you get a decent salaried job. Sometimes people having basic computer knowledge can have their own cyber cafes and own office dependent on front end jobs. So it leads to self employment and that too on the basis of a 6 months to a maximum of 2 year long course.
- You must have at least completed higher secondary degree before enrolling for this diploma course.
- Some 6 months certification courses require that you have the basic computer operating skills, namely, a) typing on the keyboard, b) handling the mouse and pressure stylus etc.
Additional overview of this Certification Course
Some certification courses may go till 2 years. But these courses are more helpful than a short term crash course. These courses help you gain practical knowledge by working on practical problems and developing real life projects. Show this project on the day of your interview, you will get much more attention than your fellow interviewees.
At the end of such certification courses you are required to sit for an examination or deliver a presentation on your completed project. Seldom will you need to do both. But you will get a valuable certificate from either a renowned university or UGC or any other India education authority.
Jobs applicable after this course
- You can initially join as a trainee in any DTP or other computer training centers. Later on if you complete an MBA degree in a distance education mode, then you can open your own computer training center. This training center can itself provide certification courses to future young minds.
- If you have done some summer or winter training on Core and Advanced JAVA or Python or any other programming language, then you can join a software developing company.
- If you have done Tally or FACT or other such software in your diploma course, then you can be an intern in sales department of a company.
- If you have done some course on microprocessors, then you can join a company dedicated for VLSI chip designing.
So you see there are so many opportunities to grab.
Certification Computing Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Computing for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Computing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Computing