It is an undergraduate Engineering course in Architecture. The course is concerned with the planning, designing and constructing buildings by applying fundamentals of Maths and Physics.
- The basic qualification required to pursue B.Tech Architecture course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized college or university.
- The students need to qualify the national level entrance exam (JEE / NATA) or university entrance exam to get admission to this course.
- Candidates, who have done Diploma in Architecture Engineering after 10th class, can get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year.
The minimum duration of B.Tech Architecture Engineering course is about 4 years which is divided into eight semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months. Candidates should pass in each semester exam.
The curriculum of B.Tech Architecture Engineering includes fundamentals of Maths, Physics and Chemistry in addition to various computer aided software, which are an integral part of Architecture Engineering.
Who is suitable for B.Tech Architecture course
- Those who can draw models and find imaginative ideas for their design are perfect for this course.
- They should have good observation and problem solving skills.
- They must have excellent drawing and communication skills, creativity, vivid imagination, ideas, keen observation and the ability to visualize.
- Other qualities include ability to work as a team, managerial qualities and leadership.
- They must be able to plan, design and construct buildings according to the client's requirements.
Advantages or benefits of B.Tech Architecture course
- Candidates will be specialized in planning, designing and construction of buildings.
- After completion of B.Tech Architecture course, candidates develop a sense of constructing buildings that are under environmental norms.
- After completion of the course, candidates can go for further higher degrees such as M.E / M.Tech / M.Phil / Ph.D.
- The program focuses on enhancing student's skills of designing, understanding building norms and construction material.
- Candidates can seek employment in government organizations such as housing and urban development corporation, city development and municipalities.
- Candidates can do private practice in the field of architecture. After gaining some experience in an organization, the architects can set up their own company.
- Candidates can also opt for teaching jobs in colleges and universities.
B.Tech Architecture Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Tech Architecture for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Tech Architecture courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Tech Architecture