About B.A. Rural Development course
It is an undergraduate course in rural development and management. Rural Development course is very important for the growth of Indian economy. India is primarily an agricultural based country and it contributes nearly one-fifth of India's GDP (Gross Domestic Product). The Indian Government has planned several programs to increase the growth of agriculture and pertaining to Rural Development in India. Rural Development course in general is an initiative to improve the standard of living in non-urban neighborhoods, remote villages and country side.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.A. Rural Development course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized college or university.
The minimum duration of B.A. Rural Development course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who is suitable for B.A. Rural Development course
- Those candidates who are interested in rural matters and want to co-operate in its development by his innovative mind are the most suitable for this course.
- Applicants who want to deal socially with non-urban people and have good communication skills for the upgradation of rural society are good match for this course.
- They should have liberal thinking, should also be friendly by nature and could be able to work for the development of all communities.
Advantages or benefits of B.A. Rural Development course
- As there are many work for rural management professionals, so it creates many job scopes for them.
- Secondly, as the persons are employed for collecting necessary data on topics like nourishment rate, illiteracy rate, development of women and social relevant information. These data are further used and many plans are made accordingly. Therefore, they have a lot of career scope for them.
- Thirdly, teaching is one of the fields for them. They can become professor or lecturer both in private as well as public institutes and colleges. But, to become professor / lecturer they have to pass certain qualifications like B.Ed and UGC NET.
B.A. Rural Development Employment Areas
Most of the villages in India are having poor socio economic condition and the Government is taking every step to develop the economic condition of people living in rural areas. This is where the Rural Development professionals come in place.
B.A. Rural Development Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. Rural Development for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. Rural Development courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. Rural Development