About M.Ch Cardiac Surgery course
It is a postgraduate course in Cardiac Surgery. Cardiac Surgery is the division of medicine science involved in doing the surgery affecting the heart.
- Doctors who have completed their Master's degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
- Some colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to this course. Candidates need to pass in the entrance examination conducted by the institute.
- After completing M.S in General Surgery from any institute approved by the Medical Council of India, candidates can apply for M.Ch Cardiac Surgery course.
- Candidates need to be registered permanently with the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- A minimum experience of 24 months in the surgical field is necessary for the course.
The minimum duration of M.Ch Cardiac Surgery course is about 3 years.
Skills required for a cardiac surgeon
A cardiac surgeon should be highly skilled and well experienced person. They should know about the different medical equipments used during surgery and should be able to use them correctly. Post operation, they should be able to sew the cut neatly. The rate at which the heart pumps while doing the operation should be known to the cardiac surgeons. They should have good interpersonal skills to interact with patients and their family.
Interested candidates, who want to pursue this course, need to clear an entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. Admission to the course is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview.
Who is suitable for M.Ch Cardiac Surgery course
- This course is suitable for those surgeons who want to expertise in Cardiac Surgery.
- The course is suitable for those who have skills such as the ability to handle crisis and complex situation, ability to work under pressure, ability to work hard and ability to work continuously for long hours.
- They must have good nature and their character should be clean without any criminal records as they have to respect the human body and save the human life.
Advantages or benefits of M.Ch Cardiac Surgery course
The course is beneficial to develop the technical skills and cardiac surgical qualities including a commitment to lifelong research, learning, teaching, ethics and professionalism.
M.Ch. Cardiac Surgery Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Ch. Cardiac Surgery for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Ch. Cardiac Surgery courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Ch. Cardiac Surgery