About M.Ch Paediatric Surgery course
It is a postgraduate course in surgery. In this course, the candidates deal with the surgery of children, infants, adolescents and young adults.
- Doctors who have completed their Master's degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
- Some colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to this course. Candidates need to pass in the entrance examination conducted by the institute.
- Candidates should have completed M.D / M.S degree in not more than two attempts from any medical college that is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates need to be registered permanently with the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- A minimum experience of 24 months in the surgical field is necessary for the course.
The minimum duration of M.Ch Paediatric Surgery course is about 3 years.
Scope of Paediatric Surgery
Nowadays, people have started realizing the need of Paediatric Surgeons not only to conduct surgery in children but they can offer other treatments for children with medicinal problems. Therefore, Paediatric Surgeons are in great demand, not only in India but in abroad as well.
Do Paediatric Surgeons need special training
Paediatric Surgeons are generally surgeons who spent an extra three years understanding the problems that children have and which can be cured surgically. During these years in training, they will master the techniques that allow them to handle the delicate bodies of children gently. At the end of their training, they acquire the degree of M.Ch Paediatric Surgery.
Job opportunities in Paediatric Surgery
Aspirants who hold M.Ch Paediatric Surgery degree has a promising career ahead. There are also a lot of certification courses available which can be pursued after M.Ch Paediatric Surgery course. They can get placed in various private and public sector firms where they can get good salary packages. They can go for teaching field in both private and Government based medical colleges and universities. They can find employment opportunities in government or private hospitals. Surgeons can work in government hospitals, private clinics, nursing homes, healthcare centers, medical institutes and research institutes, etc. With some experience in Paediatric Surgery, a surgeon can open his / her own private hospital.
M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery