About the course
It is a Certification level International Humanitarian Law course. It defines the fundamental rights of all human beings. This program is offered in association with International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC), New Delhi. Candidates get many career options after successful completion of this course. The objective of this program is to develop:
- Knowledge and skills in the area of International Humanitarian Law.
- To enhance the competencies of professionals already working in the area of IHL.
- To provide understanding on contemporary issues related to International Humanitarian Law in South Asian regions.
The basic qualification to pursue Certificate in International Humanitarian Law course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination or any equivalent examination in any humanities subject.
The minimum duration of Certificate in International Humanitarian Law course is 6 months and the maximum duration to complete the course can be of 2 years.
Who is suitable for Certificate in International Humanitarian Law course
- Course is suitable for those who are political in nature, interested in participating in political life, desirous of liberty and to serve the mankind by protecting their human rights.
- The course is helpful for those who want to serve the society by becoming social activist.
- Students of this course are required to possess good communication skills as they have to deal with different types of person both during their study and career.
In the recent past, job opportunities in the field of humanitarian law have increased to a significant level and that is the reason for the growing demand of this course amongst the students and working professionals. Attractive salary packages and social esteem are two important factors that attract candidates for pursuing this course.
After completion of this Certification course, candidates get many employment opportunities in private and government organizations. One can join social service organizations like NGOs, Old Age Homes and Age Care Centers and work for the right of society.
Not only in India but candidates get employment opportunities in international bodies and organizations as well like WHO, United Nations, CRY, UNICEF, UNESCO, Ford Foundation, Red Cross. One can also get employment in corporate houses and multinational organizations to implement their human and social responsibilities of business.
Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIH Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIH for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIH courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIH