Commercial Pilot License Program is a professional course to train fututre pilots and this course is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The DGCA qualifies a trainee to attain a job in the aviation or airline industry. This is a full-time aviation program and has a duration of almost 12 months.
Overview on Commercial Pilot License Program(CPL)
This course offers training in Ground Studies, Flying Training (Single-Engine/Multi-Engine) along with Simulator training. You will be taught to operate the machines that will be communicating with the pilot flying in the air and providing directions from the ground. Simulator training means that you will be learning how to flight using very sensitive and high end simulators acting like an actual airplane, while staying on the ground. Eventually, you will be allowed to fly an actual aircraft. The Aviation Sector is a lucrative choice in terms of salary package and career growth.
CPL Course Eligibility
To pursue a Commercial Pilot License program, one must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The students who wish to enroll must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidates must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. They will have to communicate with the cabin crew members, their co-pilots and the fellow passengers in English.
- The candidates should be medically fit. This means, the candidates should not be prone to migraine or any sort of air sickness. The students should have a clear eyesight. This is highly recommended for the pilots. The candidates should also not have any medical history of heart problems as that will be dangerous for the pilots while flying in the air.
- The candidates must have passed 10 + 2 with Physics & Mathematics as their core subjects.
- Finally, in some institutes the admission is purely based on merit of the qualifying examination. On the other hand, some institutes conduct entrance examination to shortlist the students for this course.
Some of the top institutes that provide the Commercial Pilot License course
- Sha Shib Aviation Academy, Sha- Shib Group of Institutions, Kochi
- Indian Aviation Academy, Andheri West, Mumbai
- ACAA - Air Carnival Aviation Academy, Coimbatore
- IGIA (Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics), Delhi
- Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
Important points about CPL course
Possessing a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) allows one to receive payment for flying certain aircraft. After passing this course, the students can opt for flying a government or private aircraft. The students can also apply for flying private jets of businessmen.
Commercial Pilot License Program Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Commercial Pilot License Program for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Commercial Pilot License Program courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Commercial Pilot License Program