Without visual communications aid we would not have interactive websites and interactive graphics. Special visual effects are used in cinema and television to achieve seemingly implausible ambience. So that is why, there is a 3 year graduation course in visual communication. This course opens up the creative side of the students and uses technological leverage with it.
Overview of the course
Depending on the university you join, you will either enroll for semester examinations (containing 6 semesters) or yearly examination (containing 3 examinations altogether). This course broadly covers the aspects of media and graphic designing like photography, web designing, e-learning, media visual effects etc.
- You need to pass higher secondary in first division. If and only if seats remain vacant after filling all the candidates having first division, candidates with a second division are called.
- If you are a pre-university pass out with a first division, you are eligible to apply here.
- Generally there is no restriction on being a science student or commerce student for this course.
- Even, in some cases, students passing out in diploma in higher secondary are also accepted in this course. In that case you can study three year B.tech courses or polytechnic courses, which are basically diploma in graduation and then get admitted in B.Sc. in visual communication.
As mentioned earlier if you have done B.Tech prior to this course, you can apply for MBA or M.S. courses abroad. If not, then first complete your B.Tech after B.Sc. and then apply for studying M.S. abroad.
If you want to be a school teacher in graphics and multimedia, then you must pursue a B.Ed. course after this.
- When you come out as a fresher you have to be an intern to gather experience. You can first join as an intern in the media industry in either graphic designing section or web designing section or visual effects section.
- Then the media sector that you have joined will decide which section you must join as a full-fledged employee. You can also delve into production of small television soaps. The knowledge that you gain in this course would help you in creating small documentary films.
- You can also join a corporate hub post this course. You can apply for graphic artist or graphic designer in the advertising section of the company.
- You can also join a private school as a visual communications teacher.
B.Sc Visual Communication Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc Visual Communication for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc Visual Communication courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc Visual Communication