General Overview of the course
B.A. in performance arts has no restriction on the basic cut-off on marks obtained in higher secondary level. You will get to know the different nits and grits of the three main “kalas" of our culture, namely, a) music, b) dance, c) drama. You will also delve into the background history of such creativities. So you will be sound with both theoretical and practical knowledge of performance arts.
Future job prospects
- You can join a private organization as a professional instructor of music or dance. You can also become teacher in private schools and teach performance arts to the school students.
- You can check the newspapers on information about any upcoming movie and meet the respective film director. You can enter the movie as a solo performer or a choreographer. Similarly you can join a dance academy or a music school who are looking for a solo or troupe performers.
- You can also join professional theatre after passing this course. Today theatre and television have become very popular. You can even start directing plays after few years of experience. Then you can gradually start directing small documentary films on television.
- You can also try in movies, as a playback singer or a music composer. You can turn out to be both after few years of experience. If you have experience in theater acting, you can sit for acting auditions for movies.
- You can also apply in the advertising departments of corporate hubs as a director of commercials or composer of product jingles.
B.A. Performance Arts Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. Performance Arts for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. Performance Arts courses in your preferred locations.