The duration of the course is 3 years. These 3 years are either divided into 3 yearly examinations and a final year project submission, or 6 semester examinations and a final year project submission. This course is meant for those people who want to study more in production design. This course covers all the necessary information of manufacturing products and that too in a very professional way. This course is totally industry oriented with stress laid upon designing systems which has optimum amount of industrial resources like pressure, temperature, humid conditions and others to maximize the output.
- The basic qualification that is required is a minimum 55% or more aggregate score in your higher secondary examination.
- It will also be advantageous for you, if you gain some knowledge in different subjects of computer science, especially electronics before you join this course.
General overview of the course
Those who want to learn about manufacturing or want to contribute something new to the current manufacturing process of the industry should take up this diploma course. You get practical experiences of measurement of process control variables and metallurgical processes. In three years you work on different kind of electronic products from most basic to advance. The advance technologies are included in the curriculum of the institution based on the technical support from college infrastructure and monetary support from various organizations. When you pass out, you can join Automobile or Oil Corporation or other hardware oriented companies for any of the following vacancies.
Future job prospects
- First of all anybody who passes the diploma in process control and instrumentation engineering gets to join as a junior process engineer or junior instrumentation engineer in a company. You have to gain experience and practical knowledge to head towards the senior posts.
- When you gain 6-8 years of experience, you will be first promoted as a manager of control and instrumentation and then later on you will be promoted to executive position. You must prove your technical expertise all this while, so that you can be promoted to your deserved position right on time.
- Other than this you can try to become technical assistants in the laboratories of different companies. Most companies have development teams consisting of scientists who try to improve the current instrumentation system with the help of theoretical analysis. Being a technical analyst you will be carrying out the truthfulness of such analysis in the laboratory.
Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering