This is a 1 year long course, in which you will have to learn various aspects of apparel technologies. If you have already completed a 6 months course in fashion technology before you join Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology, then it becomes an added advantage. This will help you understand the details of the materials, and technologies used in apparel manufacturing.
- Your age must be between 17-26 years to be eligible to apply for this course.
- You must have passed out 12th standard examination. Generally there is no restriction on stream of passing higher secondary or the minimum marks to be obtained in the aggregate of the same.
- Last, but the most important factor to get you admitted in this course is that, you need to pass the entrance examination. The institution offering diploma in apparel manufacturing technology admits selected candidates in this course, based on their performance in the examination.
Overview of this course
This course will help you know more about fashion technology and the science of using fabrics in apparel. This course covers information on the color and texture of the apparel, the different raw materials involved to stitch the apparel, and even the different stitching techniques and accessories. You will get information on fashion trends of different decades including the current fashion innovations. If you learn this course properly, you can contribute something new to this field.
Higher studies after this course
You can join a major course in B.Sc. on subjects like Fashion Management, Fashion Technologies, and Apparel Design etc. In the diploma course you learn nits and grits on apparel manufacturing. Adding to that in the B.Sc. course, you get to know the techniques to implement the tricks learnt in your diploma course and design garments matching the current times and taste. Let us take a look into the possible job offers after this course.
- You can join as an intern in apparel manufacturing and designing companies. Later on you can be their official dress designer or clothing line manager.
- You can also be a dress designer in fashion houses from the entertainment industry. If you are innovative enough you can start your own clothing line.
- You can join the research and development team of any fashion house. Your job will be to come up with innovating and cost effective ideas of apparel manufacturing. This experience will help you run your own garment manufacturing business.
Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology