Well, accounts and finance is a very interesting course of education. If you already have an honors degree in commerce or accountancy, then you can choose this 1 year post graduate diploma in accounting software and pass out to get finance related jobs. This course has a professional outlook and grooms you in the latest accounting software.
Eligibility criteria of this course
- You need to hold a degree in B.Com honors with any subject as a major. You can also be a candidate from B.Com general stream. The stream matters here and not the majoring subject.
- Although it differs between institutes, but generally the cut-off criteria of marks obtained in graduation remains between 55%-60%
- Sometimes few institutes hold admission tests for selecting students who would study this course. In that case you would just have to pass this test to get enrolled in the course
After you complete this diploma, if you want to go for further studies then the best possible choice will be MBA. MBA has a lot of specializations from commerce to science. After passing diploma in accounting software, it will be better if you choose some related domain for specialization like business economics or accounts, etc. To become a part of the MBA course you will also have to prepare for the entrance examination of MBA admission like CAT or MAT or GMAT.
You can also choose to go for CA or Chartered Accountancy. This course requires deep knowledge in accounting software. This you already have, if you have completed the PG diploma course. Along with this you need to clear the entrance examination of CA to be a part of this course.
- You will first join as an intern in a management project. Later on if you excel in your work, then you can be the professional accountant of that office. You will have to deal with all the salary related issues of the employees of that office.
- You can also join as a technical assistant in academic institutes where accounting software is taught.
- You can become project associates in a commercial sector. Later on you could be promoted as a project leader.
- You can join as an investment consultant in any finance sectors, after gaining knowledge as a fresher. Based on the knowledge that you gain in 8-10 years in a domestic or international company, you can open your own consultancy firm.
Advanced Diploma in Business Administration Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Advanced Diploma in Business Administration for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Advanced Diploma in Business Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Advanced Diploma in Business Administration