MPM Course Objectives
The objectives of MPM program are highlighted below:
- To understand the exciting environment and dynamics of Human Resource Management.
- To understand the complex decisions that all managers should take while managing employees.
- To facilitate learning modern concepts, practices and techniques in the management of human resources to enhance the effectiveness.
The basic eligibility criterion for Master in Personnel Management course is a graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Those candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for MPM course provided with some university terms and conditions.
The duration of Master in Personnel Management course is about 2 years.
In MPM course, candidates have to undergo an internship training in industry during the course.
Admission to the MPM program is purely based on merit. The merit is decided by the marks obtained in written test followed by personal interview. However, candidates who have high scores in the common entrance examination such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NAT are exempted from written test and they will have to appear directly for the personal interview.
About Master in Personnel Management Course
MPM is a postgraduate level course related to personal and HR functions of an organization. In the global age, Human Resource plays a vital role in managing people and achieving company goals. National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD) helps in skill enhancement. Special soft skills development programs are also being conducted for enhancing industry acceptability.
Advantages or Benefits of MPM Course
- The course study prepares the candidates with enough business and managerial skills to plan and manage the employees of the organization.
- The firm or company can achieve optimum productivity and improved growth by employing efficient HR strategies.
- Interested candidates can go with higher education programs as well. Candidates can for PhD programs as well in the concerned area of management.
- The most important benefit of the course study is that the candidates can get enormous job opportunities with lucrative salary packages.
Job and Career Opportunities after Master of Personnel Management course
About thousands of MPM graduates get placed in well reputed companies and corporate houses soon after completing the course. Some of the job titles include Labour Welfare Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Training Manager, HR Manager, Recruit Manager, IR Officer, Personnel Officer, etc.
Master in Personnel Management Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Master in Personnel Management for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Master in Personnel Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Master in Personnel Management