Introduction to the course
If you want to combine engineering mathematics with chemistry, then a B.E. course in engineering chemistry is the most apt one for you. This course will give all the information needed about different chemicals, polymers, and raw materials. It will make you efficient in process engineering.
- You need to first complete your higher secondary to be able to join this course. Not only that, but your aggregate score in the higher secondary must be above 60%.
- You must have passed out the higher secondary examination in science stream and that means with subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can have any other fourth subject from science stream. But you must have the above pure science subjects added to your plus twos.
- The most important criterion among these is that you must have obtained a rank in either state level joint entrance examination or AIEEE. This rank needed to be produced at the time of admission.
Further details regarding eligibility
If you feel that y6ou will join any engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh, then that is also possible. You will have to rank in EAMCET of Andhra Pradesh. Whichever entrance examination you sit for does not impact your career. The rank that you obtain in any of them and the university or college you join afterwards matter the most.
Always go through the NAAC and UGC accreditation of the college you choose in your counseling process. If the college doesn't have either, your career will not be boosted after you complete B.E. in engineering chemistry from that college. So, keep your rank as high as possible. This will help you choose among the colleges from the top layer of engineering education.
It is expected that after you pass B.E. you might want to study further. In that case the top two choices of higher education would be M.E and M.S. In both cases you will have to sit for entrance examinations. The universities offering M.E. or M.S. courses have their own examination patterns. Mostly, the questions come from the B.E. syllabus of engineering chemistry. If a candidate passes any such examination with minimum 50% marks he or she will be called for the admission procedure.
- You can become a chemical engineer in any polymer or fertilizer company.
- There is a huge demand of process engineers in the industry.
- After few years of experience you can become the production head of your department of production of the company.
B.E Engineering Chemistry Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E Engineering Chemistry for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E Engineering Chemistry courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E Engineering Chemistry