About B.A. Public Administration course
It is an undergraduate public administration course. In this course, the candidates study about the various theories of Administration, Public Services, Public Organizations and the Constitutional framework. Democratic values such as justice, equality, order and security are being taught to the students of B.A. in Public Administration. The responsibility of determining the policies and programs of the Government is also being taught to the students so that they can take corrective decisions in time of need.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing a bachelor's degree in public administration is that the candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 examination in any stream and from recognized university.
The duration of B.A. Public Administration is about 3 years.
B.A. Public Administration course suitability
- Those candidates who have planned to do Master's degree can go for this course. Some topics of postgraduate got already covered in graduation level and they obtain the opportunities of clearing many concepts.
- Candidates who want to contribute in the Indian administrative system can go for this course.
- They should have good leadership skills such as lecturing, analytical, communication skills and like other things.
How is B.A. Public Administration course beneficial
- This degree course serves as a basis for further higher studies such as M.A., M.Phil. and PhD degree in public administration. After completion of these higher degree courses, it makes one eligible for the post of a lecturer or a professor in any degree college or university.
- The greatest scope after doing B.A. in Public Administration is that it not only makes one eligible, but also gives a fairly good chance to qualify Indian Civil Services exam.
- Now-a-days, law schools are a common destination for recent graduates in Public Administration.
Scope in B.A. Public Administration sector
Candidates with specialization in public policy and public administration can focus on organizational governance, finance and administration. A number of job opportunities are available with this specialization in the state as well as local government organizations.
Jobs in Government Organization
Public Administration is a crucial sector in any country and in countries like India, the need for public administration officers are increasing day by day. At the beginning of their career, candidates are normally appointed in the junior scale grade. Later on, they move to senior grade scale.
B.A. Public Administration Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. Public Administration for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. Public Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. Public Administration