Introduction and Overview
This is a master degree course in law. The course duration varies according to the university norms. Some provide a 1 year course. This provision comes generally in distance education universities. Most of the other regular universities provide a 2 year long course in LL.M Constitutional & Administrative Law.
This course will allow you to specialize in constitutional and legal human rights. When you studied a graduation course in law, you were not allowed to take any specialization subject. That is why, you require to enroll in a master's course. LL.M course in Constitutional & Administrative Law will help you focus on one particular branch of law enforcement.
- The candidate must possess a graduation degree in law. Some distance education institutes also allow candidates from streams other than law to apply to this course.
- The aggregate score in the major subjects of the graduation must be above 55%.
Higher studies post LL.M
- Since you will be studying about constitutional rights in this course, you can choose CA after this. CA or chartered accountancy is a course that will help you learn the commercial aspects of a business. To apply for this course you will have to sit for an entrance examination called as CPT or Common Proficiency Test. You can open your own business and law consultancy firm after you finish CA.
- You can also opt for studying an MBA or master's in business administration. There is a special course of MBA in labour law management. This will help you to learn the implementation of such laws in a business venture. To study MBA you must clear any well known common entrance examination of MBA, for example, MAT, GMAT, OPENMAT, CAT, etc.
Future job prospects
Once you complete LL.M. you will be eligible to apply for jobs in both government and private sectors. Here is a list of such jobs.
- You can practice law as a private lawyer. You can become a government advocate or a legal solicitor or a public prosecutor.
- You can become a legal consultant in chartered accountancy firms.
- if you complete CA, then you can also open your own firm.
- You can work for the government by joining the human rights commission. Your job will be to investigate any unlawful act impartially, especially, those happening to the poor and destitute. You would require to help these people who don't know whom to approach, in getting their fair share of justice.
LL.M Constitutional & Administrative Law Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for LL.M Constitutional & Administrative Law for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering LL.M Constitutional & Administrative Law courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for LL.M Constitutional & Administrative Law