About L.L.M Torts & Crimes course
It is a postgraduate course in Criminal Law. In this course, students will deal with the concepts of the nature of crimes related to computers and the ways to prevent hacking. Students get multiple career prospects after completion of the course in various legal and its related fields.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing L.L.M Torts & Crimes course is that a candidate should have obtained L.L.B degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (50% in the case of ST / SC or OBC candidates).
This course can also be pursued through distance learning mode. The practicing lawyers can also opt for this course through distance learning. No any age restriction is set for taking up the course.
The duration of the course is about 2 years, but it may be more or less depending on the institution.
Admission procedure for L.L.M Torts & Crimes course
Most of the institutes and universities carry out an entrance exam for the admission process of L.L.M. The admission form can be purchased from the sales counter of respective institution or universities. Outside candidates can send a request to the concerned authority through the post. Another option to get admission form is to download it from the official website of the institute. Only those candidates who qualify in the entrance exam will be called for the final selection process.
Who is suitable for L.L.M Torts & Crimes course
- Those candidates who are interested to know about the crimes related to computers and hackers are suitable for this course.
- Candidates should have farsighted mind and analytical skills which are necessary in detecting things and is a requirement for this course curriculum.
- They should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Advantages and benefits of L.L.M Torts & Crimes course
- This course is beneficial for those students who are not satisfied with a Bachelor's degree in the field of Law and want to go for further studies.
- L.L.M holders enjoy recognition and supreme status in the society and it makes the students eligible to work with the international legal arena.
- This degree serves as a basis for higher studies such as M.Phil and Ph.D.
- Teaching is also an option for the L.L.M postgraduates in Law schools.
LL.M Torts & Crimes Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for LL.M Torts & Crimes for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering LL.M Torts & Crimes courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for LL.M Torts & Crimes