This course is ideal for people who want to join insurance companies and have a knack towards understanding insurance business policies. It will be better if you have the basic knowledge in commerce to comprehend the course curriculum. This is a 1 year long course which will equip you with past and present market trends in devising insurance policies.
- You must have passed higher secondary or 10+2 examination before you apply to this course. There is no cutoff mentioned on the aggregate score.
- People who have completed their graduation can also enter this course. Here also there is no restriction on the aggregate score.
- Whether you pass higher secondary or graduation, it will be favorable for your admission, if your major subject or stream was commerce in either case.
- Some of the institutes which provide this diploma course select those candidates, who could clear the diploma entrance examination set by the institute.
Overview of this course
This is a professional course designed to get jobs, mostly in the banking and insurance management sector. This course stresses upon the principles of insurance policies, the market trends regarding such policies, probable market risks in the policy plans, the ways of getting out of such risks, the ways of avoiding insurance policy risks and the method of benefiting the most of a given insurance policy subjected to the current market trend.
- If you are pursuing this course after your higher secondary, then you must complete your graduation after this course. It will be helpful for you, if the stream of the graduation is related to this diploma course. Hence, you can choose B.Com in Finance or BBA or BMS courses.
- You can also opt for CA or chartered accountancy after this course. This course enhances your knowledge in finance and accounts. These are the things that you require while devising the insurance policy plan. Hence this course will be very helpful for people having prior knowledge in insurance management.
- If you complete graduation after this course, you can appear in the banking examinations for clerical or officer positions.
- Positions of insurance analysts, business analysts or fraud analysts will be available after this course.
- After few years of experience you can become a risk analyst or risk management officers of any insurance company.If you want to deviate from your core field of expertise, then you can become a financial manager or consultant or information officer in any firm.
Diploma Insurance Management Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Insurance Management for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Insurance Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Insurance Management