This is an engineering course that is appropriate for those people who are efficient in drawing architectures. This course takes this procedure one step ahead by making computer software like MAYA or CAD useful to develop architectural plans. It is not just designing the blueprint of the plans, but you can also view it from multiple angles and understand the brilliance and the loopholes of your own plan.
- Since this is an undergraduate course, the candidate must pass the Higher Secondary with a subject combination having pure science, that is, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The cutoff for the total score in the pure science combination is minimum 60%. The aggregate score must also be above 55%.
- To be eligible for admission in this B.E. course the candidate has to get a rank in any engineering entrance examination, for example, AIEEE,JEE, EAMCET, etc. This entrance examination takes place right after the higher secondary examination.
The higher the rank you get in the entrance examination the higher are your chances to get better colleges with your preferred choices. If you want a direct admission in a college, just by virtue of your higher secondary marks, then you will get only private engineering colleges to choose from. Such colleges enroll students only if they have minimum 50% in the total score of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics. But the yearly fee in such colleges for studying engineering graphics is much higher than government engineering colleges.
Once you have completed B.E. in Engineering Graphics, you must study M.E. or M.Tech in the same. For either M.E. or M.Tech, you must clear the entrance examination stipulated by the university, where you will be taking admission. Only when you pass the examination, you will be called for an interview. If you pass this interview, then you will get admission into this master degree course.
- Firstly, you can become a graphic designer or a Web Designer in an IT company. You will have to be a part of their marketing team and design banners and web pages promoting the products endorsed by the company.
- You can also become a 2D or 3D Animator. Initially you will have to work under the guidance of some mentors. When you gain expertise in handling the graphics software, you can lead a project of animation on your own.
- Lastly, you can become game developers or CAD designers in machine simulation artists in a company.
B.E. Engineering Graphics Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E. Engineering Graphics for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E. Engineering Graphics courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E. Engineering Graphics