It is an undergraduate commerce course. In this course, the students are taught about the importance of company's meetings, keeping statutory record books, recording or noting down the minutes of the meetings, proper drafting and execution of contracts, agreements, resolutions, etc. and proper payment of dividends and interests to the company's shareholders. This course is a job orienting in nature that opens many scopes.
The main objective of this program is to build a strong foundation in activities relating to functioning of corporate undertakings. The learners of the program will be benefitted in obtaining lucrative career options in the corporate sector and they may also be able to undertake higher courses such as chartered accountancy, company secretaries, MBA or cost and works accountant.
The minimum qualification required to pursue Company Secretaryship course is a pass certificate in Higher Secondary School or 10+2 examination in Science or Commerce stream from CBSE / ISC or any other equivalent board.
The duration of this course is about three years and certain institutes provide this course on a part time basis.
Who is suitable for B.Com Company Secretaryship course
- Candidates who want to go for teaching fields at higher level degree course such as universities and colleges both in both in private as well as government institutions are a good match for this course.
- They should be able to accept criticism, interact with people, stay organized and becoming assertive.
- Candidates must be able to adapt themselves as per the situation required.
- Other essential skills include writing style and the language used by them so that they can be able to target readers and create clear and concise reports, documents and notes, etc.
- They should be able to make understand one's thoughts and ideas in a simple and lucid manner.
Benefits and advantages of B.Com Company Secretaryship course
- The market demand for this career is on the upswing.
- This degree course enables the students to go for various management and e-business related jobs.
- They also have the option of getting jobs in the companies who have their shares listed on the stock exchange, as they are required to appoint a full time secretary.
- One can go for higher degree programs such as Master's degree.
B.Com Corporate Secretaryship Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Com Corporate Secretaryship for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Com Corporate Secretaryship courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Com Corporate Secretaryship