Advanced Level Course in Computer Science is abbreviated as ALCCS most of the times.
It is a 3 year course and the classes are conducted as Part time. Presently, the course is available in Hyderabad and New Delhi only that too recognized by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
The course includes theoretical as well as practical sessions aiming to give all knowledge about industrial and commercial software developments and their working. The scientific part is also included in the syllabus.
Candidates holding B.E./B.Tech degree are eligible for this course. AMIETE/AMIE degree holders from institute recognized by the Council of the IETE can also pursue this course.
Apart from this, all MCA/MSc degree holders with specialization in Electronics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Operation Research are also allowed to pursue this course.
The course is having 3 years duration.
The admission is based on Entrance test and then Interview. Eligible candidates need to check the dates at Hyderabad, New Delhi and Ahmadabad centers. Details related to Entrance test
Venue for Entrance Test
- The Entrance test is mostly conducted during 2nd and 3rd Sundays of July month, every year. The exact details can be obtained from- "www.iete.org"
- The syllabus mostly covers the topics related to BE Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics.
- The Question paper will be containing 30 questions from IT, Maths, Electronics and Computers field. The rest of 90 questions will be objective with 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking for wrong answers is also applicable.
- The duration for test is 150 minutes.
- Consideration may be given to physically handicapped candidates and candidates from SC/ST cast.
- The merit list will be completely based on performance in test and selected candidates will be called for an Interview.
- IETE Delhi Local Centre, 16/1-2 Institutional Area, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi –110058
- IETE Hyderabad Local Centre, Near Jama-I-Osmania PO, OU Campus, Hyderabad – 500 007
- IETE Ahmedabad Local Centre, 206, Umiya Vijay Shopping Centre, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad - 380 015.
Although it is a part time course, but is not available in distance learning mode. The classes are conducted in evening hours which allow candidates to work side by side.
The main topics are Computer Architecture, Data Base Management Systems, Data Structure through ‘C', etc. Discreet Structure and Object Oriented Technology using Java are also important topics of the course.
Advanced Level Course In Computer Science Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Advanced Level Course In Computer Science for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Advanced Level Course In Computer Science courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Advanced Level Course In Computer Science