There is a huge growth in number of industries, increasing the number of fire hazards. Hence the requirement of industrial safety has also increased. This increasing demand has led to the flourishing of the subject Fire Protection & Industrial Safety Engineering. You can apply for a diploma in this course either after your higher secondary or graduation. Since this subject requires a depth of knowledge in machines and automation systems, it is helpful if you apply for a post graduate diploma in this course.
- Since this is a postgraduate diploma, you must have completed your graduation when you collect the forms for admission in this course.
- The aggregate score obtained in your graduation should be minimum 55% or above.
- Most institutes allow only students who have passed a B.Tech or B.E. course. Some institutes also accept students who have passed B.Sc. honors in any pure science subject, like, Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
Additional Details on this course
You will be able to learn to design fire extinguishing systems and innovative disaster control systems in this course. For this reason, if you are a B.tech or B.E. in civil or electrical engineering or any other engineering field related to machines and electronics, you will comprehend the course curriculum even better.
Industry and automation is an integral part of any country. Every industry needs a prompt and efficient fire control and protection system. That is why, this field has a huge demand for employees, both in India and abroad.
After this course you can study MBA, which is a 2 year course with lots of specialization subjects. Among so many specializations, there is MBA in safety management. This will be related to the PG diploma that you have finished recently. MBA course will groom you with business tactics and marketing strategies. Then, with a few years of work experience you can launch your own fire protection equipments house, which will provide the latest fire control systems to the industries.
Job prospects in the future
- Your first step will be as a safety officer or a security officer in any industry.
- Later, when you have worked for a few years at that company, you will be promoted to the position of safety supervisor.
- After 10 years or more, you can join the managerial position and lead the fire control and disaster management department.
- Lastly, after completion of MBA, you can open your own company on fire safety and protection systems.
PGD Fire Protection Industrial Safety Engineering Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for PGD Fire Protection Industrial Safety Engineering for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering PGD Fire Protection Industrial Safety Engineering courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for PGD Fire Protection Industrial Safety Engineering