About B.A. course
Bachelor of Arts is one of the well known and oldest undergraduate academic program in the world. Courses that are covered under the arts category is enormous, including all the regional languages and in the fields like Geography, History, Journalism, designing courses, Psychology, Philosophy, etc. are some of the popular courses in the Arts category. This field of study mainly includes the non-technological and non-scientific areas.
Eligibility Criteria for B.A. program
- The common requirement for pursuing B.A. course is a pass certificate in Higher Secondary School or 10+2 exam in any stream and from a recognized Board or University. Therefore, the candidates with any background, be it science, commerce or arts can opt for the arts program at the graduate level.
- The age of the applicant must be 17 years or more.
- The minimum percentile required for selection for this course varies from colleges to colleges and universities to universities.
The duration of Bachelor of Arts program is about 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.
B.A. course curriculum
The B.A. curriculum includes discussions, lecture classes, projects, seminars, assignments and the semester/yearly examinations.
Admission procedure for B.A. program
The admission procedure for the Bachelor's degree in Arts depends upon the merit list prepared by the colleges or university. The merit list considers the overall performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination and the extra-curricular activities of the candidates. For admission to the Bachelor's degree in Arts colleges, the candidates need to fill the application form and then should submit it to the admission center before the closing date.
Advantages or benefits of doing a Bachelor of Arts degree course
- The greatest advantage of pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree course is that the learning options are not limited to any specific areas.
- The Arts course is considered as a flexible course that allows students to choose a course that best matches their career interest.
- The number of courses available in Arts category is vast.
- The course helps the candidates to improve their analytical and communication skills.
- The career options available to the arts graduate are huge which is yet another advantage of the degree.
Job and career options for B.A.
After the successful completion of the Bachelor's degree in Arts, one can build their career as Personnel Manager, Economist, Sociologist, Political Scientist, Relation Executive, etc.
B.A. Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A.